The VISTA LED famliy of EXIT SIGNS by VENTILUX is specifically designed to enable a cohesive directional emergency lighting solution, adaptable to all mounting scenarios within a specified project. Designed to seamlessly integrate into the interior aesthetic of prestigious modern developments and produced from the highest quality materials the VISTA LED range will appeal to architects, consultants and contractors who require a flexible and innovative approach to emergency lighting.
The VISTA LED (available as a single or double sided luminaire) can be surface mounted or combined with standard accessories to allow recessing, flush mounting, cantilevered mounting from walls or suspension from ceilings (permanently fixed or suspended) delivering a consistent theme with sleek and minimilist aesthetics.
Ease of installation is key to the VISTA LED range, with all accessories allowing the contractor a "first-fix" option that does not require access to ceiling or wall voids. Available in self contained or mains versions, the VISTA LED is designed to meet all relevant EU directives and can be supplied in a range or colours or finishes.
Main Features & Benefits:
- Standard Finish: Brushed Aluminium/Stainless Steel front plate with matching power coated housing
- Black, white, chrome or polished brass available on request to meet specific decorative needs
- Simple installation in a wide range of mounting options/accessories for suspended or plasterboard ceilings and block or plasterboard walls
UV resistant panel
- 5 year LED Lamp Life
- Double-Sided Mounting Options
- Full VENTILUX 3 YEARS Warranty as standard
- Restaurants & Public Buildings
- Art Gallerys & Museums
- Hotels & Lobby Foyers
- Specify required duration e.g. /NM3 becomes /NM1 for 1hr
- Specify 24/50/110/230 Volts AC/DC System Voltage
- Specify /N5XP /DALI /AT(Auto-Test) /PT(Push-Test)
- Full spectrum of RAL colours available
- Viewing Distance to 34 Metres
- Dimensions: Surface Mounted Version -464×200×96 (mm)
- Fully compliant to EN 60598.2.22