V-TAC GU10 LED Spotlight 5W 3000K Warm White 320lm Non-dim
Save: 50% off
(all prices include VAT)
ONLY 35 LEFT IN STOCK
LED GU10 spotlight. 5W energy consumption with 320 lumen output, equivalent to 40W. Warm white light 3000K. Non-dimmable.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers 80% energy saving over equivalent 40W halogen spotlight.
- rm white light directed radially. Colour Temperature: 3000K. Colour Rendering CRI: 80.
- Lasts 20 times longer than halogen spotlights
- Class A+ Energy Efficiency achieved through advanced LED technology.
- Long lifespan of 20,000 hours (Low maintenance in hard-to-reach areas)
- Environmentally Sustainable. Low carbon footprint.
- No mercury or hazardous materials, No UV or IR. No heat.
- LED technology is excellent for light sensitive objects. Cool beam of light.
- Ideal direct replacement (retrofit) for standard traditional GU10 spotlights.
- Full instant light (no warm-up delay as with CFL lamp)
- No flickering
- This V-TAC LED lamp is covered in warranty for 2 years.
Perfect choice for Exhibition Stands,Hotels, Bars, Commercial & Residential Lighting.
|LED Bulb/Lamp Specifications|
|Brand/Model:||V-TAC LED SPOTLIGHT VT-1975|
|Bulb Design/Finish:||White Plastic housing|
|Wattage Equivalent:||40 W|
|Luminous Flux:||320 lumen|
|Colour Designation:||Warm White|
|Colour Temperature||3000 K|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI):||80|
|LED Type:||SMD LED|
|Beam Angle:||38 degrees|
|Voltage:||220 - 240 VAC|
|Rated Lifetime:||20,000 hr|
|EU Energy Efficiency label:||Class A+|
|Mercury Content:||0 mg|
|Bulb Diameter||50 mm|
|Overall Length||56 mm|
|Net Weight||35 g|
|Product Code/Number:||VT-1975 SKU 1685|