BELL LED R50 E14 7W 3000K 450LM
Save: 15% off
(all prices include VAT)
LED R50 spotlight. 7W energy consumption with 450 lumen output, equivalent to 60W. Warm white light 3000K. Non-dimmable. Cap-base: SES E14.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers 88% energy saving over equivalent R50 incandescent bulb.
- The elegant housing design blends very well with existing luminaires and chandaliers.
- Class A+ Energy Efficiency achieved through advanced LED technology.
- Warm white light directed radially. Colour Temperature: 3000K. Colour Rendering CRI: 85.
- Lasts 15 times longer than standard R50
- Low maintenance cost and ideal for hard-to-reach areas. Long lifespan of 25,000 hours.
- High quality design, Robust housing. Shockproof.
- Environmentally Sustainable. Low carbon footprint.
- No mercury or hazardous materials, No UV or IR. No heat.
- LED technology is excellent for light sensitive objects. Cool beam of light.
- Ideal direct replacement (retrofit) for standard traditional incandescent R50 E14 spotlights.
- Full instant light (no warm-up delay as with CFL lamps)
- Suitable for fire rated fixture
- This BELL LED lamp is guaranteed for 3 years.
Decorative spotlights for hospitality areas, hotels, restaurants, bars, receptions, homes, etc.
|LED Bulb/Lamp Specifications|
|Brand/Model:||BELL Pro LED R50|
|Cap-Base/Socket:||SES / E14|
|Bulb Design/Finish:||R50 Frosted|
|Wattage Equivalent:||60 W|
|Luminous Flux:||450 lumen|
|Colour Designation:||Warm White|
|Colour Temperature||3000 K|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI):||85|
|Beam Angle:||160 degrees|
|Voltage:||220 - 240 VAC|
|Rated Lifetime:||25,000 hr|
|EU Energy Efficiency label:||Class A+|
|Mercury Content:||0 mg|
|Bulb Diameter||50 mm|
|Overall Length||87 mm|
|Net Weight||80 g|