MASTER LEDspotLV 4-20W 4000K MR11 24D
Save: 70% off
(all prices include VAT)
ONLY 3 LEFT IN STOCK
4W energy consumption. Cool White light. Low Voltage 12V. Cap-base: GU4 MR11. Beam Angle 24 D.
- Class A Maximum Energy Efficiency achieved through advanced LED technology.
- Cool White 'daylight effect' light. Colour Temperature: 4000K. Colour Rendering CRI: >80.
- Low maintenance cost and ideal for hard-to-reach areas. Long lifespan of 15+ years.
- High quality design, Robust housing. Shockproof.
- Environmentally Sustainable: No mercury or hazardous materials. No UV or IR. No heat.
- LED technology is excellent for light-sensitive and heat-sensitive objects such as food, organic materials, paintings, etc.
- The ideal replacement (retrofit) for traditional MR11 spot lamps.
Ideal Applications: This MR11 LED spot lamp is particularly suited to creating eye-catching displays, such as jewellery counters
|LED Bulb/Lamp Specifications|
|Brand/Model:||Philips MASTER LEDspot LV|
|Bulb Design/Finish:||Spot lens|
|Wattage Equivalent:||20 W|
|Luminous Flux:||150 lumen|
|Luminous Intensity:||700 cd|
|Colour Designation:||Cool White|
|Colour Temperature||4000 K|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI):||>80|
|Beam Angle:||24 degrees|
|Starting Time||<0.5 sec (fast start)|
|Voltage:||12 V (low voltage)|
|Power Factor:||0.44 (min)-|
|Rated Lifetime:||25,000 hr|
|EU Energy Efficiency label:||Class A|
|Mercury Content:||0 mg|
|Bulb Diameter / Width||35 mm|
|Overall Length||40 mm|
|Net Weight||29 g|