Philips MASTER LEDluster D 6-40W E27 827 P48 CL DIM 470LM
Save: 20% off
Save: 20% off
(all prices include VAT)
- Drawing upon inputs from chandelier makers and designed to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the chandelier or luminaire, not only when lit but also when not, the Philips MASTER LEDlustre lamps come in a classical slender shape with a unique, eye-catching lens design. They produce a beautiful sparkling warm light that delivers substantial energy savings and minimises maintenance cost.
- The lamps now feature the new DiamondSpark design incorporating a revolutionary new shaped lens that allows the optics to radiate brilliant, clear and sparkling white LED light. The improved light quality provides consistent colour from every angle – even when dimmed in the most intimate of ambiences.
- The new ivory lamp colour is the perfect match for existing luminaires. Add to that the classic slender shape and MASTER LEDlusters DiamondSpark will ensure the whole luminaire has breathtaking brilliance.
- Class A+ Energy Efficiency achieved through advanced LED technology.
- Sparkling warm white light directed radially. Colour Temperature: 2700K. Colour Rendering CRI: 80.
- Low maintenance cost and ideal for hard-to-reach areas. Long lifespan of 20 years.
- High quality design, Robust housing. Shockproof.
- Environmentally Sustainable. Low carbon footprint.
- No mercury or hazardous materials, No UV or IR. No heat.
- LED technology is excellent for light sensitive objects.
- Ideal replacement (retrofit) for traditional incandescent lustre bulbs.
|LED Bulb/Lamp Specifications|
|Brand/Model:||Philips MASTER LEDluster|
|Bulb Design/Finish:||P48 Clear|
|Wattage Equivalent:||40 W|
|Luminous Flux:||470 lumen|
|Colour Designation:||Warm White|
|Colour Temperature||2700 K|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI):||80|
|Lumen Efficacy:||78.33 Lm/W|
|Beam Angle:||180 degrees|
|Starting Time||<0.5 sec (fast start)|
|Voltage:||220 - 240 VAC|
|Rated Lifetime:||20,000 hr|
|EU Energy Efficiency label:||Class A+|
|Mercury Content:||0 mg|
|Bulb Diameter||48 mm|
|Overall Length||91 mm|
|Net Weight||68 g|