The GLADE LED EXIT signs by VENTILUX is an attractive architectural range of edge lit EXIT units designed to compliment the ECLIPSE range.
Manufactured in anodised aluminium, the luminaires are suitable for ceiling or wall mounting (a cantilever bracket for projected wall mounting or a right angle bracket for rigid mounting are available to special order.
Engineered with ease of installation and cost effectiveness as a focus, the GLADE LED achieves it’s goals while offering an exciting aesthetic to rival any edge lit sign on the market. The GLADE LED gear tray is fixed to the wall or ceiling as a first fix and the rest of the assembly simply clips together. The use of LED technology provides a cost effective environmental choice to the end user.
The GLADE meets the requirements of all relavent EU Directives and can be supplied with all emergency signage complying with current European Directives.
Main Features & Benefits:
- Value-for-money surface mounted single and double sided EXIT luminaire offering slimline stylish appearance that is well suited to a range of commercial and industrial installations.
- IP20 ingress protection rating.
- Choice of 3 hour duration emergency or mains versions.
- Ease of installation with clip-on assembly features.
- Housing and Diffuser meet 850°C glow wire test making the unit suitable for defined escape routes.
- Long life high power white LEDS offering economic solution to conventional 8 watt fluorescent tube.
- UV stabilised, impact resistant materials enhance long-life and durability.
- Choice of base colours - standard brushed chrome - other colours available upon request.
- Screen printed legends meet European Directive requirements and provide up to 36 metres viewing distance.
- Full VENTILUX 3 YEARS Warranty as standard
- Commercial / Office applications
- Industrial uses
- Self-contained – High performance & Energy Efficient Glade EXIT sign LED self contained emergency luminaire with maximum 1W LED, minimum 3 year warranty, 50,000 hrs lamp life , as per VENTILUX GLADE LED
- Specify 24/50/110/230 Volts AC/DC System Voltage
- For other durations, specifiy the required time period e.g /NM3 becomes /NM1 for 1 hour duration.
- Dimensions: 460*505*102 (mm)
- Other colours on request
- Fully compliant to EN 60598.2.22