LED PAR16 GU10 8.5W 2700K dimmable spotlight. 590 lumen equivalent to 82W incandescent bulb. 35º beam angle.
A high performance LED GU10 spotlight with single focus diamond cut optics for perfect beam control and minimal glare. It uses a special heat-sink designed by Mitsubishi Chemical which provides exceptional thermal management resulting in high lumen output and long-term reliability. Its chip on board (COB) LED technology enhances thermal resistance, delivering a better lighting effect and high light efficacy. The lamp bestows all the energy saving benefits of LED lighting together with consistent and reliable colour uniformity.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent replacement for inefficient halogen PAR16 GU10 spotlights or incandescent spots
- Very High colour rendering index (CRI) at ≥Ra80
- Up to 90% saving in energy consumption - substantially reducing electricity cost
- Dimmable - to create desired ambiance / mood
- Warm white light - colour temperature 2700 Kelvin
- Long life time of 30,000 hours - Very low maintainance costs - Sustainable lighting technology
- Verbatim® is a trusted global brand, owned by Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
Ideal accent lighting and spot lighting of merchandise and objects in retail stores, museums and hospitality areas. Also suitable for lighting along corridors and stairwells.
|LED Bulb/Lamp Specifications
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI):
||≥80 (High CRI)
||<1 sec (Instant 100%)
|EU Energy Efficiency label:
|Bulb Diameter / Width